EZ Form Cable Corporation
285 Welton Street, Hamden, CT 06517, USA
Semi-Rigid Coaxial Cable, MIL-C-17 QPL, EZ Flex Cable Assemblies, Delay Lines, RF Connectors
EZ Form Cable Corporation has long been a leader in the field of miniature coaxial cable, pioneering such products as:
- The first soft-jacketed copper semi-rigid cable;
- The first MIL-C-17 QPL aluminum-jacketed semi-rigid cable;
- EZFlex Formable™ hand-formable cable;
- EZFlex™ 401,402,405 flexible cable, with performance rivalling semi-rigid cable;
- EZArmored Ruggedized cable which incorporates the line of EZFlex cable with a nearly indestructible armor jacket.
EZ Form miniature coaxial cables have been proven in hundreds of critical applications, including:
- Low-noise amplifiers
- Microwave components
- Space applications
- High-speed computers
- Wireless/cellular communications systems
- High-performance instrumentation
EZ Form cables provide the highest flexibility in semi-rigid cables and greatly extended environmental parameters. The cables exhibit highly favorable electrical characteristics.
EZ Form copper and aluminum jacketed semi-rigid cables are qualified to MIL-C-17. The cables exceed all federal and military specifications for procurement, manufacture and testing.
EZ Form produces a variety of custom cable assemblies and delay lines which meet customer’s most stringent electrical and mechanical specifications.
EZ Form also manufactures high-quality R.F. Coaxial Connectors. Available series include MCX, MMCX, SMA, SMB, N, TNC and BNC connectors, among many others. This in-house resource ensures availability of connectors for most cable types and enables EZ Form to control the critical cable/connector interface.
Manufacturer’s test and evaluation equipment gives them the capacity for the full range of electrical and mechanical characterization necessary for their cable, delay line, and cable assembly production. EZ Form ability to perform to stringent customer requirements has allowed them to serve the needs of many first-class equipment manufacturers, both in the U.S and worldwide.