- Connectors (Military & Commercial)
- Crystals & Oscillators
- Data Conversion & Power Supplies
- Fans, Blowers & Motors
- Fiber Optic Products & Optoelectronics
- Filters EMI/RFI
- Magnetic Materials
- Relays, Switches & Time Controls
- Resistors, Potentiometers
- RF & Microwave Components
- Semiconductors & ICs
- Special Products
- Test Equipment & Instruments
- Wires, Cables & Tubings (Military & Commercial)
Standard & Custom Packaging from single circuit to multicircuit configurations.
- Leaded or Surface Mount Filters
- Data Line Filters
- Fixed & Variable Filters
- Multi-Function Filters
- Communication Equipment
- Military Ground, Airborne & Aerospace Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Shielded Enclosures
API Technologies Corp.
Spectrum Microwave Inc., an API Technologies company is a market leader in the world of RF & Microwave components and systems. API Technologies draws upon an extensive design library and a talented staff of experienced microwave engineers with backgrounds in amplifiers, mixers, filters, Oscillators, Synthesizers and systems. The company now is a single organization focused on providing a wide range of microwave solutions.
Filters: Bandpass, Bandreject, Highpass, Lowpass, Diplexers, Triplexers, Multiplexers
Topologies: Lumped Element, Cavity, Tubular/Coaxial, Ceramic, Suspended, SAW Filters, Waveguide
Esterline Souriau PA&E
SOURIAU PA&E specializes in the custom design and manufacture of hermetic connectors, electronic packaging and EMI filers. Their technology is proven in the harshest environments – from deep beneath the earth’s surface to deep space and even within the human body.
Filters: Micro/Mini, Eyelet, Filter Pins, Bolt, Broadband, Discoidal Ceramic Capacitors and Custom Caparrays, Custom Filter Assemblies